View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default well done Richard Lowe

HB/HPI UK are delighted to welcome Richard Lowe on-board with the team for the rest of the 2013 season and through 2014. Richard is a well-known and well respected racer on the National circuit as well as supporting regional and club events. Richard had the following to say… “I’m very excited to be a part of the HB/HPI Racing team for the future, running the race proven Flux range of electrics and the brand new D413 4WD chassis at upcoming races is a fantastic opportunity. I look forward to the remainder of this year’s indoor and next season’s outdoor races knowing I have both top notch equipment underneath me and the support of HB/HPI Racing.

http://www.neobuggy.net/2013/11/01/r...e-joins-hbhpi/
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------