View Single Post
Old 20-12-2014
Mad Member

These two parts are from the original X - 6. The #1130 bottom covers & motor plate support bracket are necessary parts on the original 6, only the bracket is carried over to the Squared and Cubed.

#3310 shock tower fits the original X - 6 only with the original bent control arms. #3310 was built for the 3-gear transmission; the 4-Gear transmission will fit, but you must use .030" different shims for the front two bolts and rear two. Writing from home and can't remember whether it's taller shims in front or in back.

We upgraded the original X - 6 to 4-Gear about a year into its life, and when that happened we discontinued #3310, instead using the #1310 bulkhead and #3311 CF shock tower. So, I don't think we've ever tried to put a #3310 on a Squared. I suspect it will fit, but will need shims for the 4-Gear transmission and again you'll have to find a set of #3010 bent arms.

If I remember correctly, X Factory UK bought the last #3010s a couple years ago, so check with them if you need that part.

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC