View Single Post
Old 19-11-2014

Send a message via MSN to tommygun Send a message via Yahoo to tommygun Send a message via Skype™ to tommygun

I know what you all mean, I've never raced at bury, but I would like to in the near future! I regularly race at York, batley, Chadderton , South lakes, and my local track, cullingworth indoor. I've been racing for 5 years now, and I started somewhere! I used to be the bumper car racer, going in to people, getting stuck in the tires etc, but as a new pair, I learnt to wait for faster racer and just trundle arround the track. But I. The last 3 yards of me having a 4wd b44.1, my racing had improved dramatically. I'm in my 5th year and I love racing to the max, I'm still not the best racer but I'm a lot cleaner and curious to other track users. I've always liked to have decent lap times and drive allot faster and more reckless at times. But I have learnt how to drive around a track. I still have muck ups, and get caught up in a car mob, but at the end of the day, their is at least a mixture of abilitys. From what I have herd, it sound to me that the man drove straight into the small lad, but did the newbie start to drive form where the Marshall put his car, and did not realise that their was someone coming? Or was the man wanting to get ahead of him, so that the little lad had more room and time to drive around the track, without interference with other racers? As a little newbie, I had allot of people bolllocking me for bad racing, or marshalling, I never got upset, or got my dad to defend me. I learnt from my mistakes and got a bolllocking form my farther too. It all sound to me some of you just over reacted a tad. I know that shouting abuse at little ones as unacceptable. But I do feel sorry for the man for having his car demolished! Weather it's his own fault or not. I've had a front end wipe out and cost me half of my wages! I tend to chunter and swear on the rostrum sometimes, especially when their is the "allways dirty driver in your heat" guy, constantly cutting you off or ramming you into the track markers! But I don't get mad to much. If a person in m py heat brakes my car, I expect a apology and a small talk on what to do. I have had someone Ginsberg me a set of wish bones, as a new lad took me out in a final! So we all should be friends!

Last edited by tommygun; 19-11-2014 at 01:02 PM.