View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010

Default Any body sell second hand Mardave Cobras to Ireland

Hi there ,
I have been out of the scene for a long time (14years exactly) and have bought 2 Ansmann Madrats for my kids, I would have bought the Mardave Cobra but they are so expensive new . I am though determined to buy a Cobra for myself but cant find anyone willing to sell their Mardave Cobra to anywhere but in the UK . I owned a Mardave Meteor for my first car moved onto Traxass TRX-1 and then a number Schumacher Cougars from 1 to the Cougar 2000 but back then I always wanted to try out a Mardave Cobra and Mod it with the Associated Gearbox and a few other bits Carbon ShockTowers etc but never got the chance .

My query is does anyone sell second hand to Ireland I have tried a few on Ebay but all wouldnt ship to Ireland but am determined to buy one I will pay the shipping charges !! . I am looking for a cheap rolling chassis in any condition but cant find anyone thats willing to ship. Is there anyone out there ?

My aim is to make the car as competitive as the Associated cars even using the new gearbox parts that are now available for it but need the rolling chassis to start .

Wynneb