Thread: Track Changes
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Why email them, when we have a good facility for discussion on oOple?

The track is amongst the best in the country, im quite gutted that a national isn't going to be there in 2008 - it'll lead to less attendance as many come to practice the track, myself included. So how about flood lights and Friday night racing once or twice per month weather permitting?

I think the area where (1) the start grid is could be extended into being part of the track, flags removed, with an exit to it from the outside of the banked corner which we'll be able to jump from so a nice downslope to land on at speed into a corner.

Perhaps the tripple (10) needs further tweaking, the idea evolved a lot from the original. If the area between the 2nd and 3rd hump was filled to make it more of a "hump into table top", then it'd be easier for all. Personally i'll still be clearing it, im thinking of those that don't.

Could you blag the council to cover the remains of the gym, so we can have a covered pitting area? that'd be cool.... perhaps that idea is a bit off the scale interms of do-ability.