View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Its off-road you can never have too many features in a track, the days of flat tracks have gone and will hopefully never return.

Long live jumps, ramps and any other feature that tests the suspension on my buggy!!!
I'm not against features, far from it ... I'm a huge fun of PDA and that is an action packed lap and no mistake! The thing with PDA is that it also flows really well, a credit to Truman et al as track designers.
For me you do need some parts of the track that flow well and the line is the feature or else wheel to wheel 'racing' can't really happen, well thats my opinion anyway.
Part of the reason why I like Kiddy so much is that the surface & elevation changes make up much of the 'freature list', makes it a great place to race. Anyway that isn't really comparing apples with apples, sorry.

The venue looks good, I'm definately going to make it over at some point but have the same problem as Phil, the friday nights in Jan are clashes with other weekend meetings, see you in Feb though