Thread: new X-7
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013
Mad Member

There is no negativity here. When I finally returned full time six months ago, we sat down for several meetings (Yes, you can have meetings in a 2-man company!) to plan the way forward. You're right, Mick, R & D pretty well stopped for 18 months (!) while I was sick.

We looked at many things carefully, including a major financial crunch, and plotted a way forward that included the revolutionary SCX - 60CF and X - 60CF. Unusual for any company, the 60CF was launched within two weeks of the original plan, and there has been no need for a single change.

The SCX - 60CF is a huge improvement over the SC10 and an improvement from the SCX - 60. The X - 60CF is an improvement over the X - 60, so, within six months this small company has launched two radical new vehicles successfully.

The plan we laid out last summer extends through 2013 and into 2014, so there is much to come. Several things are in testing now, both in the U.S. and in U.K. There are five major races here in the next 10 weeks, and those who look closely will see new products in testing at all of them.

New products and updates to existing products will be announced regularly as the first part of 2013 unfolds. I'm certain, Mick, that you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC