Thread: Tyred?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu View Post
hi

a tire update the mini spikes have now done 22 runs the pace is still there edd and myself were trading fastest laps all eve and our fastest run times were within a couple of seconds.

tyres are starting to get low i recon another week before its time for a new set but all in all very good.

the car setup has to be alltrerd to get the full potential, for ease of bolt on and race this is by far better than the full spikes.

each to there own however i think over the last couple of months i have proven there is an alternative to full spikes so if nothing else we all have some options in the tyre department.

stu

hey dude when you first put your mini spikes on i had a new set of full spikes as i wanted to do a test on how long they last i have still got a good few weeks in them so your killing tyres quicker than full spikes so i think that will put the cost of racing up as tyres are worn out