View Single Post
Old 17-01-2013

surprise surprise, but I disagree...

There are local club racers AND local regional racers... The trouble is that, in my opinion, the rc4 will impact on the established local club racers. Which are those that enjoy the hobby, but perhaps do not quite take it as life or death as some of the regional racers "can" do! I guess it depends on where and what you think is the heartbeat of a club and who you think you can get away with upsetting.

The only trouble with the scenario that Darren suggested was that he very interestingly seemed to diss the cheapest option very easily and quickly. Perhaps he is not used to talking with racers on a budget, but I do not understand the "real deal" reference to the mylaps... MRT works currently, the end.

And I am quite chilled, I just think each club should make its own mind up based on its own membership wants and requirements... It seems there are quite a few of the SHRCCC who have MRT and DO NOT see the need to have to change. Or are we going to have to manual count everyone..

Those wanting to attend regionals etc face a different choice and challenge to those who "just" want to relax and race with folk once or twice a week..

And on that note have fun racing tonite, hope its snowing! It is here!!