View Single Post
Old 13-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Confusing the issue, on the yz2 i run the bmax4iii arms and its excellent on both high, med and low traction tracks, I've found.

On my bmax4iii, i found the narrower yz2 rear arms to be worse on sandy medium traction astro, and Yorcc gym floor low traction, so i went back to B4-008R1 arms. I've not run yz2 rear arms at RHR though.

Allan, what's the technical reasoning behind the arm width for high or low traction?
I only know about track width theory from go karts mate. Narrow = grip, wide = less grip. As for the actual theory, not a clue. You could be right though, these cars don't always behave as expected so it's always worth back to back testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphee View Post
Allan, Neil, car was way way better last night. Changed the front hangers to arrows out, and i did leave the 2mm rear roll bar in, but swapped to Yatabe rear Purple springs, way better balance, managed to put it 2nd on the grid and came third due to driving like a right numpty, Finals arent my strong point lol, but for sure, car was great.
I will say on these 4wd staggers, the amount of front grip is bonkers, im running 4mm limiters in the front, may step that up to 5mm next week!

lee
I run 5mm on high grip and 3mm on bumpy low-med grip.

Cut the outer row off the staggers, that will help a lot.
Hobbywing
Mark One Designs