Thread: Arena X Round 5
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich D View Post
Yeah really good layout guys many thanks for everyones effort who helped to build the track and run the meeting.

Bit disappointed to have lost half a lap lead in the final because of hitting marshals recovering others cars on two seperate occasions through no fault of my own. I guess its part of racing but two? people stood on a 4 ft sq table top were impossible to avoid.

Maybe 11 cars in one final were a few too many with the benefit of hindsight and a 5 car B final would have been better for both drivers and marshals ?

Not to worry, have fun at the last round, a few of us will be at Rd 1 of the National Series so sadly will ave to miss out.

See you at the Regionals
That corner was a pain in the arse to marshal all day. If there wasn't a car upside down on the ramp leading up to it, you had to quickly leg it off it to gather up the car that had come short on the down ramp, then avoid getting hit by the cars flying over the gap (which i got hit twice btw. ) The other problem was a couple of times I flipped over cars on the up ramp and they booted it and they either flipped over or span off the side, which is what I think what happened in the A final unfortunatley hence we had two people in the same place.

Has to be said though that and the extended wall of death were my favourite features of the day, and thankyou for getting rid of the cross over. The track I feel was the best one to date

Robert Jaques, Schumacher Racing KC, K2. Team Associated SC5M

"The Japanese Sniper"

Team Autocare & Cycles