Thread: Council updates
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012

Default ?

Roger,

You are right to be frustrated at the response from Lianne, who has used 1 instance and generalised it.
The driving on the football pitches issue was resolved when they put the barrier up at the end of the car park. So no longer going to happen.
But you cannot get away from the fact that soggy ground and heavy cars do not go well together, you only have to look at the mess created last season on the access to the spots at the side of the cabins.

I do not like the fact the council failed to fully understand the simple request for parking and specifically between the new building and our track, but they have made it pretty clear that they do not have planning permission for parking in the area we would like it, at this time!. The knee high barrier around the designated parking they have provided us is clearly to prevent driving on this ground and we should respect that if we are to convince them to obtain said planning in the future.

I have no intention of letting up with annoying them over this, you can be assured of that!

Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/

Team Associated B6.1
Absima Team Driver
Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday.