View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Elworthy View Post
I take your point Budfish and of course we appriciate the hard work yourself and other club members put in to build the track and run the club. It wasn't really my place to start defending Gav but I saw what you was writing as Inconstuctive and personal which I believe there is no place for on the forums.

Having read back through the posts it appears that your disagreements with eachother are due to a misunderstanding. The original question was "what would you like to see at Bury Metro" with a list of possibilities including team races, endurance, oval etc. Gav's comments were relating to a team event structure so what he was saying was indeed correct and your comments re: endurance were also correct.
Myself and Gav also have a vested intrest in the club, we are returning members who were a member of the club durning the old track days but I accept your opinions regarding respect towards established members. I'm sure your comments on here reflect your sarcastic sense of humour that people who know you will find amusing but as people who do not know you your posts can come accross as belittling as Gav said.

We all want to make Bury metro an even greater club for all to race at and I'm sure if we work together we will make it so.

I apologise if I caused offence but it was just a reaction to what I saw as unneccessary banter, I hope we can leave it here and continue the thread as it began.

Hopefully meet you at the next meeting if you are there.

Chris
Well said I was just yanking your chains anyway it dosnt have trouble causer under my name for nothing a title I wear with pride

Ill see you all soon and ill have my balls at chadderton this Sunday

Buds

http://budsballs.co.uk