View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlip View Post
How can you even say this when you know nothing? I've extensive IT experience and included in my CV is over 3 years working with British aero space IT support department (CSC Preston), so a laptop and basic timing system are hardly a challenge!

Tbh SI I find your whole judgement of people highly naieve considering your role as a teacher! If you wish to be the one that decides who and who isn't "qualified" for use of the timing system by all means go ahead, but it's a shame you feel me and Matt are so unskilled to using a timing system, next time I'll drop my CV in for you to actually see what I'm capable of!

You have raced with us about 10 times lippy and Coleman about 6 yes so you are known to the club but your hardly a super loyal raced every weekend bury member. does that mean I trust you no or does anyone else apart from Coleman and minke??? No

It makes me laugh that you have been with the club 10 mins but think you deserve the respect of someone who's been commited to the club for 10 years Are you that stupid???

http://budsballs.co.uk