View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014
Awesome Admin

Ok so now I've renamed my thred I think I should ad to it.
I managed to spend some time on it last night. So I striped it down to give it a bit of a clean and rebuild the diffs I say clean it was only a little dusty as it's been on a shelf for a bit by the looks of it.
So

After a front end strip down and cleaned the front MMS diff with some fairy I honed the diff plates with a bit of 240 grit (thanks derbydan ) I put the front housing back together with the fresh diff in place

When I was putting it back together the front suspension brackets didn't fit properly with the alloy housing, so I had to sand little off both so it now sits better with the chassis and top deck. I would like to find some alloy ones like Luke's from somewhere to finish the front off if anyone knows of any going.

So for now this is how the front end is with the new front shocks that I will be running

There's so much more ground clearance with these over the standed ones.
When I get a bit more time I will get on the the rear diff and as I have a couple of bits I can't wait to put in it hopefully I'll get some time at the weekend to get on to it.

Almost forgot I had a few little bits in the post yesterday thanks dazand a couple of spurs off eBay