View Single Post
Old 31-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness42 View Post
Post here your season entries - name and vote for carset you think we should run.
Here are some informations about these carsets.

Formula 2 - kind of A1GP but with 2 players per team so you won't have to struggle. Everyone has exactly the same car so there isn't any difference circuit to circuit and everyone has same chances to win.

Formula 3 - 3 or 4 players per team (depends on our agreement) last season was this one. Cars aren't completely equal as you combine chassis, motor, tyres and they work in certain conditions better than others.

BatSeven - 3 players per team, we ran it last year. Similar problems as with F3 certain cars have less setup parameters so they are easier to set up, but in weather change or not perfect setup they struggle more.

V8S - 2 players teams (there are three 1 person teams, but it's series for 31 people so there is no problem to left them unfilled), also series is quite long. I really can't comment on equality of teams as I never ran this series before (or as long as I remember ) I've crawled a bit around forum and people finds it as very competetive series.

Entries so far:

Pavel Balint
James Ebden
i'm in

Ginge

(Darren Eyers)

Reality Racing - Team Associated - Savox - CML