Thread: Having it large
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2010

People lets not get lost in translation here please, my origional question was and how we could gain time in booking in and thankyou for your suggestions. PLease don't think the commity of FORCC do not take this seriously because trust me we do and many hours are spent discussing the running of the evening/club.

This is my personal take on a few questions that have been posed.

Alot has been said regards people that can only race fortnightly or every once in a while not being graded into the correct heat. We seem to be talking alot about A final drivers here.

Well lets use Jeff Fox as an example he works shift work and can only race with us once a fortnight but his commitment is unquestionable,ie. he loves his racing and no way would it be right for me to put him into the lowest heat each week that he can race. I place him using my experience where i feel is correct and this the same for each and every one of my drivers at this club.

Now i know your going to come back at me and say why does that not work the same for an A finalist driver, well my take on this is the way we run the evening at the moment is as stu said what you are racing for is next week's position so how do i displace 7th in the A for somebody coming back after a missed week. If we do change the format of how the evening is run then this may be irelavent but as it stands at the moment this is how it works. I take my job as booking in VERY VERY seriously please trust me on this one and i suppose you could say in a way it's down to Alan's skill of knowing all of his drivers and their ability where you will race after a missed week.

Hope this helps a bit guys, and please keep your comments coming as the FORCC commity is listening, but please remember this is a club for all that runs for all!

Kind regards, Alan

PS. off to B&Q i love DIY