View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSloth View Post
Hi Guys,

I'll answer all your points in the one post:

Guiness: Yes, all BRCA events stipulate that fact. We're not going to check every single car, but during scrutineering, we'll randomly be checking cars.

AntRC: The track handles water well, only if we really a lot of continuous rain would the track be unusable. looking at the forecast we should be fine from that perspective. we may need some stops if the rain becomes so bad, we certainly have enough time to get the minimum rounds of qualifying in for a result.

if the weather forecast did turn for the very very worst and we have torrential rain all weekend and forecast to continue into sunday, we could make a decision saturday night, but that looks like it really wont be necessary

SteveT: we do have 2 or 3 club transponders, but for their age, you would be using them at your own risk. the shop normally has some for sale, would you like me to keep a couple of new transponders with me on the day? you could purchase one of ours and return the new one i guess.

HTH guys

regards

HNMC Team
Guys,

Thank you for the offer, but a friend has stepped into help so I won't need you to save a transponder from the shop.