View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockerill View Post
I'm personally looking forward to Batley, will be nice to race on something different as both Worksop and Bury are pretty similar.

I also don't agree with clashes with clubs so local, especially not on Regional dates. I know it's not a BRCA series this time, but it does kind of set a precedent that you don't want a regional series, so why should the organiser's bother in future? I would be a massive shame to lose the Regional series.
For indoor or outdoor mate?

With the uncertainty still of the Goshen outdoor track its been difficult.. hopefully Roger can answer this one?? As there was talk of Bury joining a few different regions for the summer period to get a good selection of tracks..

As this is our first year with the indoor venue and it has taken us all by supprise as to how popular its been and would hope it will go from strength to strength.. why dont we organise some sort of interclub winter series for 2009/2010?!? Bury, Batley, York?!? and maybe others if they are interested. The dates which we published for the 2009/2010 calender were done so people can work round us as we are proving popular so dates dont clash, but as its early days im sure dates can be fine tuned?! as long as we dont clash with worksop im sure it could work?

Cheers

Nick