View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012

Send a message via AIM to Adam Skelding Send a message via MSN to Adam Skelding Send a message via Yahoo to Adam Skelding Send a message via Skype™ to Adam Skelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkclifford View Post
Not on really, I wanted a 2wd buggy. With 1.5mm under the droop screws, 8mm of limiters on the shock shaft to limit the up travel, all to stop the too short drive shafts falling out ive now got a touring car.

similar to the ball stud/cup problem. Just ignore it and take the money.
Have you tried contacting the support e-mail @ TD with your issue? We've mentioned on here numerous times if you have a problem with a part get in contact with the TD support on the e-mail address on the website rather than posting on forums. It's the only way we'll officially deal with your problem.

There must be something wrong with the parts you have as I run no limiters in the shocks and have the droop screws all the way (on wishbones with a counterbore). I have never had a rear driveshaft pop out in over a year of running the car its the same on I had at oOple and nothing has changed since that meeting with anything that should affect drive shafts popping out.

There's probably a very simple issue here but until you contact the support guys we can't help.

As for the ball cups, the material changed a while ago and you don't see any of the team needing to run other manufacturers equipment to finish races. They trust the TD stuff at National meetings, if they didn't you'd see none TD parts on their cars.