View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013

hi thank you for the reply,
I started with the 210 and in low to high grip conditions on Astro it works, as it is out of the box, I guess the 210 is very consistent in most conditions where the SV is prone to grip changes.

the best way I can describe the SV is that it does not flow through the turns where the 210 does, it also tends to flip over when landing a jump where the 210 does not.

I have tested the two cars back to back same motor speedo set ups on the same day, the fact that there are so many set ups does point to the car being very critical on circuit conditions. and for a ace then this ok, but for the average club guy I think it is hard work and surly do Schumacher not want a product that works for a new driver that is paying for his kit, where I feel most of the guys thar are successful with the car are sponsored.

what Schumacher should do is give the car to a driver with some experience but not an ace and get it to handle like a 210 for instance.

I am really pro Schumacher as it is a uk company and wanted to fly the flag for the uk instead of a overseas country which in modelling not often an option

I drive at worm