Thread: Spring Series
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2016

Well the spring race series continued last night with a decent number of racers after 2 quiet weeks – 3 heats again J

Tyres continued to be a mystery with trev struggling on the carpet dragons that were flying last week and both myself and the Tax Man struggling more on newish pins than on the wrecked sets we took off, wide pins not working either tho that may be as much down to me car needing a bit of a setup review which gave me a bit of a mare of a night.

Good to to have Sick Note Fitzy back and also Kyle popping a long having bought and built a new M15 which he plans to be back racing with next week – and who’ll have a much better view of the track than last time he raced as he’s grown about a foot and a half J!

5 buggies in total over the night though Trev and Bubba switching between classes – Bubba managing to kill 2 cars in about 4 laps of the first 2 heats – even Scuderia Ferrari would be impressed by that performance!

Hopefully see you all back next week with maybe Jonathan, Zak & Ulrike making it back as well work permitting?