Thread: Spring Series
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016

A decent turn out last night again for the penultimate round. Usual classes and heats with Kyle winning the B final on only his 3rd time back after a long break – well done Kyle.
Disappointing to see a new racer still having teething troubles with a car, hopefully Cookie will be sorted fully for next week. Also hopefully will have the transponder bought from someone from another club sorted after it stopped working during the night – must be annoying to say the least!
Hindson and Pikey set the pace in the TC’s while I had another difficult night between car issues and thumb problems, a bit of a mare L

Buggies were interesting with a couple of drivers running different cars through the night but from what I seen it looked pretty competitive between Lee & Ainscow, not sure who won but no doubt it’ll appear on the website soon.

Thinking of having a karting trip to Warden Law if anyone is interested – keep an eye on the FB page – not sure who’d organising/co-ordinating it, NOT me so as I say, keep a look out on the FB page.

Se you all again next week