View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008

Default I guess I will start off the USA posting

Hello to all. My name is Michael. I am known in the forums as RURC. Just say it like a question "are you R/C?". I live in Florida, Saint Petersburg (Tampa Bay area) to be exact. I try to be an informative as possible. I have been in this Hobby / Sport for almost 30 years. I will post things I am working on or have done. I do a lot of testing for several manufacturers. When I am allowed I post everything I can. I really specialize in running brushless. I do a lot of conversions. Here is one of my most fun ones...

This is an XLB from XTM. It is a 1/6, 1/7 scale 4wd buggy. I have converted it to brushless electric. I bought it off eBay for $75 USD and spent some time figuring out how to lay it up. Well here is a set of photos.....

No body on it and that is my B4 in the background.

Here it is from the side. Note the batteries. The packs in there are 2 X 3 cell lipos at 10,000 mah. I have run this with 3, 4, 6 and 8 cells. It is really a fun car.

Here it is with the original body. I am painting a new one today and hope to get a photo up later.

Any questions or comments please give them. I will post other projects and try to help anyone with any problems I can.

Thanks.
Michael....... 3 Phase Racing / Schumacher / Max Amps / Tekin Brushless / FMA lipo chargers / Neu Motors / Multiplex 707 / Adrenaline Racers Club ........... Photo 1/8 Schumacher GTR-e blowing the doors off the nitro guys