View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009

Default help

I think Gordon has answered that spot on.
The thread never was pointed at a certain club being better or worse for the sport as far as i can see, ive been doing 1/10th for about 19 years on and off and seen alot of change i.e clubs and series gone cells and motor changes and for me the new age and off road being reborn again is great, with lipo and brushless you now can spend your money and know you have good equipment which has always been a grey area, so with this cost is cheaper now than when i tried higher level racing.
Setup some people make it seem easy myself even with all the racing ive done i still struggle to get it straight away the reason is racing in one club takes away setup changes i.e racing in FORCC once the car is setup i very rarely change so with this you do not get an understanding of what changes do, so try other tracks try altering the car see what it does make a note of the change for future refrence and most of all ask other peoples advise the top guys do not bite and they are normal people nothing special depite the t- shirts and stickers and most of all enjoy after all its only toy car racing.
maybe 09 will be the year for the South East