View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009

Hello, thanks for everyones comments, this thread was purely about using the extra space in your car and an extra 5 mins of your time to give the youngsters further experience in off road racing.
It was NEVER about any club being better than any other, and my only mistake was to put this thread in the FORCC forum rather than the general South East forum.

On the matter of cost, yes it can be very expensive if you have got and endless pocket and want to make it all the way to the top but on the other hand it doesn't have to be so.......... for example, at the end of last season Steve Andrews ran a end of season round at WKCC, I took along Jordan and Tom who both had a cracking days racing, loads of fun, gained further off road experience and were both using their indoor setups, tyres and 27turn motors !!

Throughout last year i got huge support from lots of top drivers from various clubs who were more than willing to help out any way they could, for which im am very, very grateful and hopefully i can pass on any knowledge they have given me to someone else!