View Single Post
Old 26-04-2015

Default Esprit IV

From my experiences to date I am very happy with my purchase, I had never owned KO before always sticking with Futaba or JR sticks in the past as they were the quality radio of the day.

Yes the KO is light and slim but I do not think it flimsy at all and the matted moulding finish seems fine.

I have fairly large hands and the finger tabs on the rear really do help control the grip when things get exciting, which for my old brain is very often!

The jog wheel and button programming soon becomes second nature and the Schumacher video easily initiates those not familiar as I was originally.

I cannot comment on the racing experience with the latest Sanwa offering only having held one when I was making my decision and comparing it to an Esprit III, for me the choice was easy from that point.

Short sticks? Well I always have, it is the fastest way from A to B and less stress on the hands as you are not having to unconsciously stretch your thumb movements to match the full travel of the longer stick.

Yes it is a lot of money, is it worth it? Well that is down to the buyer but for me yes!