View Single Post
Old 25-08-2011

Default BRCA EoE Regional AGM 21st September 2011

New information section for the 2011 AGM is up at www.brca-eoe.co.uk

The agenda is up and available for download too.

If you have any bright ideas for 2012, put them down as a proposal and send them to info@brca-eoe.co.uk they will be uploaded to the website for people to peruse and then voted on at the AGM.

We are all bright people and all very aware of what the "problems" are, so listing them is not going to help. What will help is what we do to create an environment by which we solve those problems. Also, think carefully about the proposal and the administration behind getting it to work. If it's paper heavy who is going to administer it?

Regional Rep. The region needs a rep for 2012 and will be voted in at the AGM. If you have any questions about what it entails, drop me a line in confidence to info@brca-eoe.co.uk .

LOCATION FOR THE AGM - I will announce the location on the 10th September - It will be geographically sympathetic to all those committed to attending.

Finally - The End of Season Finals.

Confirmed entries are
Simon Watson 2/4
Carl Dufton 2/4
Lee Flynn 4
Ben Hubbard 4
Ben Chester 4
George Fairweather 4
Barry Abbott 4
John Myall 4

WE NEED MORE - SO PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DETAILS ASAP OR THEY WILL GET ISSUED TO ANOTHER REGION. DO NOT LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE! Any questions - email info@brca-eoe.co.uk

Last edited by Benh; 27-08-2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Updated driver list