Thread: BJ4WE Slipper
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2007

hi, after yesterday testing and have no problem with the car after four batteries the car seems to have a very good
corner entering, very agressive but it loses steering under throtle (mid-out corner), the track was very slippery
and wet so the grip wasn´t good, nevertheless I used bow tie rear and hole shot front and the car had a
great traction, very good.
the test I made against a friend with a losi xxx-4, my friend is much better pilot than I but my car works very well
,traction, corner entering and no rear slip was the key for racing with him almost at the same time.

The car lost some front traction passing through the dubbies we have at the begining of the main straight
because of the light up of the front train, no matter, I speeded up equal or better than xxx-4 and brake better so in the straight I eat him and in some corners too.

first battery the differential finished a bit hot, I could hear the diff working hard at the beginning
of the main straigth but no loosening happend and the diff was ok at the end.
I tighten it a bit for the second batt and all was ok, I think I will need to tight it a bit more if we have more grip
another day (is the usual)
Novak GTB/Velocity 5.5R