View Single Post
Old 14-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog View Post
You say I wasn't observing driving standards and then have a go at me for pulling you up for swearing on stage? Isn't the whole way you conduct yourself while racing the point of observing?

By the way - the name's Dave.
I'm not sure what you are getting at there to be honest, as for you observing... yeah right, you might want to go to spec savers, as the advert says... the number of times Kyle and I and another two drivers (names unknown) were taken out repeatedly in the first round was appalling but that's racing and I understand that, as above I'm trying to get better but there is always room for improvement! Luckily Dave Rand stepped in for the second round and did an awesome job of overseeing and it was a well fought RACE.

Funny thing is I don't think this thread was started due to this heat in question and has been bubbling over for a number of weeks. It seems to happen in every heat and you learn to respect certain drivers and you also learn that certain drivers drive a particular way and you are going to have to look out for them when approaching especially lapping!!

@ Dave, I've apologised for my outburst and if I offended Luke or his father I will have a chat with them on Wednesday eve as for everybody elses outburst and hissy fits and running off to friends that they pit with and making sly little comments, unfortunately, this will never end..