View Single Post
Old 21-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdesigns View Post
Colin you know me better than that chum. I'm not jumping in to anything. The RCCAOI had their AGM on Sunday yes ? Did the Dublin model car club have a race meeting on Sunday ?
We did have a meeting on Sunday, same as we do every Sunday, just not as many racers because of the AGM. Not all of our club members are association members and would still expect to race regardless of association business. Also a large portion of our members pay a monthly race fee so we can run every week whether the individuals turn up or not. Anyway what has what DMCC do got to do with anybody but it's members. Join our club and you can have your say about how we do things.
Also:
The national series is not a DMCC event but a collaboration between like minded individuals trying to further our hobby within the island of Ireland. Unfortunately the 19th turned out to be a bad date for alot of our guys but that is not a reflection on what may happen in other rounds. I would have loved to race on Saturday myself but couldn't due to work commitments. I really enjoy racing at craigavon and think its a great club hence why I have been known to drive up from South County Dublin on Wednesday nights whenever my work schedule allows.