View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012

Send a message via MSN to colmo Send a message via Skype™ to colmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzerp View Post
Just spent the last hour trying to change settings on my Hobbeywing esc with the program box to set it in "blinky" mode with no luck....finally the penny has dropped that I need to download the HW/speed passion 508 software....is this easy to do?
Get on the Hobbywing site, download the app, plug the program box into the computer with the car attached and follow the instructions, iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0m3sy View Post
It's a good starting point, but I see some missing ESCs - I for example have v1 (or v1.1) Xerun and Speedpassion 120A escs (basically twin units, the same program box works on both), which have no dynamic timing capability.

There are also no Nosram speedos (it would be handy if there was a table somewhere showing what their LRP twins are). No Fusion Exceed sets (they'd be clubman legal) either.

I'd see no harm in allowing any ESC as long as there's no sensor wire, which would cover folks with RTR kits.

Photos:
Oople Invernational 2010 - Sodden Sunday
Muchmore N. Irish GP 2010 (Touring cars)
BADMCC 1/8th Nitro buggies

Current cars:
X6^2 | JC BJ4WE | TM E4 & E4JS | HPI E-Firestorm | Losi Crawler | + many F1s, super crawlers, scalers, drifters in the works...