View Single Post
Old 19-01-2014

Default durango customer service???????

Hi i bought a durango rtr from je models on behalf of one of my friends as he wanted to get his stepson into racing.
It was bought in october for a christmas present. Hes been unable to get it working so ive been round and it just wont bind.
We tried many times (im not new to this ive got spektrum/code/carisma 2.4 ghz stuff and that binds fine when i move it from car to car), its got to be faulty. When we follow the process the light goes solid as if its bound but when its all turned back on its not bound.
Ive tried a carisma reciever and transmitter and it bound fine, the throttle was fine but the steering wasnt right, the servo wouldnt centre properly and seemed to get hot. Could a faulty servo stop it binding? That would be a new one on me, and i have tried binding with the servo disconnected. Could it be the reciever/transmitter is faulty as well as the servo?
Any ideas? Or who should i contact? Je models as they have changed owners or t.d.?
The young man was hoping to go racing next weekend and i feel responsible for letting him and my mate down. Theres no stock left for a replacement and hes bought batteries and charger to go with it. I wish i had checked everything when it arrived!
Any help appreciated
David.
Ps this isnt a dig at je models or durango, i havent contacted either yet. Just after advice on the quickest way to sort it.

Last edited by davidmog99; 21-01-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: wrong month