View Single Post
Old 23-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIOXER View Post
david.
pot kettle and black spring to mind
did you not t-bone a certain mr adams on the hairpin before the jump in the same final
nough said
Nope I was too close and braked too late so I went into the back of him but guess what I apologised and let him go.

You however drove into the side of me going through the chicane which was worth a 10 second penalty on it's own. Then you took me out after the jump which was blatant and again worthy of another penalty. To make it worse you couldn't even apologise. You are a disgrace and will never change and can't race close without wiping someone out and it's every year. Show your fellow racers some respect and leave room and you won't have such a bad reputation.

Next year I will volunteer to be a referee to stop people like you getting away with bad driving ruining people's weekend. This will hopefully stop the outbursts on the rostrum.

I've never lost my rag this year until this round and I apologise to everyone for my language.

Chris be the bigger person and admit when you've done wrong people will respect you more for it, don't stand there denying it smirking on the rostrum.