View Single Post
Old 25-10-2012
Mad Member

Yep!, Alan i thought you were Mr pink!. Never mind. I got confused.
Anyway,back to 1/8 electric's.

Yea the kyosho is about 99.999999% better than the Ansmann.
Although if your looking for a fully rtr 1/8 racer i'd recommend the Vorza, that's RTR. But it costs a bit...

Most people buy kit's now and put whatever they want in them.

Swindon is a GREAT track,its quite far from my house. I've been there once and it was awesome. It was raining that day actually. But the track drained it up quite quickly.

REMEMBER TO BUY RC LAZY GOO. It waterproofs your electronics. Thats what most the 1/8 electric guys put on. Even the nitro boys put this on receivers and any other electronics.

If your changing from 1/8 nitro then electric will take time to get used to. Its a completely different feel and the way it handles,and always have a laptop handy. I'm always changing my esc settings as the track/weather conditions changes. I forgot my laptop last time at slough and i struggled!

And remember battery's have to be good!. Don't settle for low amp battery's as they will ruin your motor and esc.

Alan,if i try out for the winter championship can i win it with my Slough membership ? i also have a BRCA membership aswell?. Some clubs don't allow races or championships to be won by non members of the club.

Thanks.