View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012

Default Mardave / Supastox

As much as I understand the annoyance of “May Be” having to buy a different motor there needs to be some thought at where people go from here on… a very good example is the Chippenham winter series this is a fantastic race meet and I would champion anyone going to it.. What became clear this year is that the Gloucester Club has strayed too far away from the BRCA rules which put many of us into a spin trying to get our cars race ready… Many clubs follow the BRCA rules and we need to aim towards them… This is our guide book remember and everyone should have one. I am not saying we need to Ban anything and I am not saying we all need to go out and buy new but there are a number of new drivers who we should be helping on the right path…. And the right path is not to say “Just run whatever you like”
Chippenham this winter will be a good opportunity for quite a few of us to experience the Lock down approach and take the best bit of this system to our benefit… I think already the 13.5 Binky may have been poo poo’d as it’s just too dam slow…
Yep LongRat… We could shut down some of the classes and just have the Touring Cars and mini/mardave/superstox… but that has never been the Gloucester way.. not to say that may be a good change…