View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iang454 View Post
I don't really see the problem with not knowing the venues.

We will do all the rounds again this year and as we know the dates we know when we won't be around at home or work etc.

It is a little painful we can't book the hotels etc but I am sure the SC Chaps running the series are doing their best.
Silverstone have just been discussing running a meeting which is good for the SC Nationals and for our club (Silverstone Buggy Club) but obviously if the venues haven't got back to the organisers yet the blame isn't really with the organisers?

Surely it doesn't matter where the racing is as if you are doing a Championship you are supporting the Championship as a whole and not just the venues you like?
The SC Nationals needs to be supported through the whole series otherwise it becomes a none event in the last third of the Championship.

Because some of us run more than one class and more than one championship, although I'll be prioritizing the sc nats there's at least one track from last year that I'll be happy to give a miss to,if there's an option to do a rd of another championship