View Single Post
Old 13-10-2011

i have been coming to the forcc racing now for nearly twenty years, in that time i have seen faces come and go but the main changes i have seen have been in the last couple of years.
we used to have brushed motors and batterys that could only just last five minutes, now what have we got, unlimited power and speed that could out do most brushed motors, with a 10-12 second lap that takes some control and when there are seven other cars in the race?
what do we want?
refs?
i have been to races at international level with ed and thrust me we do not want that because once we begin with stop and goes etc it is very offical and still there are people upset, but if we do want that, i would put myself forward to ref some of the races and see what comes forward.
the club still has alot going for it and as racers we know when things go wrong but please think that there are alot of kids there, would you like somebody swearing at your own kids?
you all know when somebody is faster than you, must times you are racing the clock(the best way to go faster is let the fast guy through and then follow his lines)
these are just my views and i will do all i can to help the club but as all the top racers say enjoy your racing its only toy cars!!!
les kerry