View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Elworthy View Post
Cheers Danny, I gained my F2 grade for 2014 through the North West regionals but this season I was F5 as I've retuned to racing after a 6 year absence so am eligible to race as its based on your Formula at the start of 2013.

I'd imagine as in previous years that a former F1 or very quick F2 will be booked in and give us all a kickin! I know multiple BRCA touring car champion Chris Grainger has been racing off road this year and as it is his first off road season he was an F5 grade to begin with....we're all in trouble if he turns up!!

Its a contentious rule that has been argued before but even a former F1 will drop to F3 grade if he doesn't compete in regionals for 5 years or more, Ed Kerry for example won both the F2s and F345s last year as he had been away from 10th off road racing 8th scale. Jamie Booth also returned for a one off 10th meeting at the 345s in 2010 and won.

I wonder who this year's wildcard entry will be??

Chris
Yeah I just figured it out. They need to reword it on the site a bit. Says its based on the summer months regionals.

Bah, though I might be able to have a good crack at this too