Thread: Having it large
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010

Just wanted to have my say on last weds,

wow what a turn out 58 drivers and 8 people missing from the previous week.

I know we had to run to the clock but is that such a bad thing, we pick up so much time doing it that way.

Now here is my big moan to just about everybody who runs at the club, tell me if you will where you think we lose most time in the course of the evening, well i,m going to tell you, it,s not the time we get there as Mr Crew has the hall open very early, it,s not the building of the track as yet again the same man has that one well covered, it,s not the setting up of the computer as we have probably the best man in the land for this job ie Mr Peters, it,s the bloody time it takes me to book you lot in.

Me and Jodie started the booking in at 6.30 last week and finally finished at 7.40, thats an hour and ten minutes.

Now i know some of you get there a little late at times and that i have no problem with, it's the fact when you enter the hall the first and only thing on your minds is to go out and practice and this is most of you from the top to the bottom.

The time we lose in booking in is incredable and something we must improve on, do you think it's fair that me and jodie spend so much time chasing you lot to book in.

Hope you understand where i'm coming from on this one and maybe from now on you will take booking in more seriously as could you imagine if i brought in a rule which says no practice till booked in.

Kind reagards Alan

ps feel free to post your comments on this subject.