View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingdwarf View Post
Wow just read this, it weaves and snakes a bit but basically we just released the car and already admit the production version is so bad in high grip that the team couldn't even use it as their last choice and are already designing a new car! And now Gerd working with us we are designing a new car….the durango.Wow, great news for all those who have bought one

And the 2wd we opted to use the durango oops sorry I mean prototype car with front drive shafts removed.As anything was better than what we are selling

What a great PR job, I thought the 4wd was designed to be a dirt and european style astro car?
http://www.neobuggy.net/2015/10/13/s...ds/#more-64942

I hope they have a healthy bank balance as I'd be amazed if this behaviour boosts sales of a new 4wd.

Could have been worse tho, Jorn could have won with it, that would have been tricky
Dave, tut tut.
That is NOT what it states. That is the way you are reading it for whatever reason.
I am sure many of you have been around the sport for years and realise that every manufacturer would do whatever it takes to win a world championship.
I can name you all but one that had prototype cars and really none of them did any good apart from X-Ray (obviously)
For your info, we cannot get enough SRX4 kits for the demand and what happened at the worlds on a stupid track and surface is sod all to do in how good the current cars are in the real world and the tracks we race on. Yes the SRX2 MM might just might not have the edge on high grip Astro but as a mid car its one of the best.
Furthermore, if you look at Billy's lap times on a surface he has never driven on, he was doing as good if not better than the prototype cars. That clearly states the cars were good.

Don't mind anyone giving their opinions but only if all the facts are presented please and please also not that my comments are not to become argumentative but to simply state facts. Everyone has opinions and all are respected

Catch you all soon Tony Evdoka