View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Hi tony. My point, If you produce a product you stand by it, Just as you have here.I agree most were using prototypes based on the car they are currently producing and selling, some we may see in the future like the Kyosho 2wd used by Elliot etc and some we may not like the AE car. But how many teams arrived track side with a car from another manufacturer? Serpents top drivers arrived not with a prototype, they arrived with durangos with serpent stickers on the shell apart from billy who stood by his design as you would expect.
Sod the worlds this is about respecting customers who are spending their hard earned money on serpent product.If the new car,parts and plans had all gone tits up then serpent were only left with one choice, use the car they have just released SRX-4 and if the team drivers didn't like it well tough thats part of being a team.So say Jorn won with the Errrm prototype do you put World Champion on the SRX-4 Box?
The B44 was obviously causing the team a headache but they didn't rush back to the hotel and build X-rays for the next day.

Manufacturers I have seen do many things to win worlds, but never use a different make then call it there own

But I do agree with one thing mate, world track was poo, and who do you think you are with "tut tut"

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117

Last edited by racingdwarf; 14-10-2015 at 10:01 AM.