View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy110m View Post
No dummy spitting here, just voted with my feet because I can race at other clubs which catered for what I was looking for.

I stopped coming because to be competitive we needed new tyres every week. Same reason many people stopped, Craig, Ollie, Mark and others.
Out of curiosity Andy where are your friends racing now, are they not at clubs which run pins / spikes and are they not having the same issues with wear?

The reason I came back is because Ribble is the perfect place for my lad to start racing. When I saw the changes the clubs made, they make perfect sense so I started racing again.

The point is you and I can race anywhere. Silverstone, Worksop, Chadderton, anywhere. So we don't matter. The people who do matter are the ones for whom Ribble is the only place they'll race a model car.

Lets look at this from their point of view and not spoil a good thing.
So now that Ribble suits your needs perhaps the club has moved on and maybe the majority want a change?

Not looking to provoke an argument just saying that different people have different needs therefore we have to be open to all suggestions good or bad.