View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Spider View Post
Well I know my son whose championship points range from 58 to 64 and currently sits 19th in the championship would have an awesome time in the B heat (and so would everyone in the heat with him). Championship standings are meaningless until a championship is over, especially in a championship where you do not need to attend every round to win. Each round of the championship is won or lost on its own merit. The heats are seeded on the abilities provided by the drivers and I personally reviewed every single one yesterday and made adjustments against drivers who consistently over or under qualify against their current ability. The start order for round 1 is randomised to remove any favourtism introduced by the auto generation of the heats (which actually seeds the drivers within a heat in reverse order). After that it's down to your driving ability and whatever lady luck throws at you.

Anyway, Crewie's pulled a good'un out of the bag for tomorrow

If you can cope with the way we run things, I have spaces available in all 4 classes.

Jon.
Cheers Jon

thanks for putting things straight I will look forward to racing tomorrow it will be good to hear the race control calling the faster guys though all the heats tomorrow so everybody gets a fair chance to qualify as the ability IMO is a little mixed up according to your system.

See you in the morning

Track looks great