View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014
Mad Member

Well what a great finale to the 2013/14 Triple Crown Championship

A great days racing - everything ran smoothly as far as I know - lots of happy faces and some really good hard and fast racing.

A huge thanks to all those that made it possible, and all those that helped set up or pack away at this or at any of the events - your help is truly appreciated.

A couple of "stand out" points for me yesterday:

Michael Vincent's drive in the last leg of the 4WD A final - a joy to watch - absolute Harry Flatters from first lap to the last - just how it should be done. And all credit to the others in that final who moved over despite being embroiled in battles of their own - well done guys.

Secondly the drivers in the Stadium Truck class with the way they treated young Brad - I didn't hear one raised voice or saw one complaint despite him obviously being off the pace of the more experienced drivers. Great attitude chaps as he was obviously enjoying himself and what better way to encourage new drivers to the sport?

So what next?

Well there's plans in the pipeline trust me - you know that FORCC is not a club to rest on its laurels, so watch this space.......