View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018

Hi Dyna!

Yes still around at times, not too much happens these days as I live in Sweden and well.... the weather

Extremely interesting and thanks for the information. I find it unbelievable that the name has been left the way it has. I wonder what RW thinks of it all.

Be that as it may, the issue is the naming and the patents/intellectual property right? It cant be a Predator and it cant carry Tenth Technology. To me thats a big deal.

Where to go from here I dont know.. Absolutely it can be done with the right strategy (and a good deal of funds to get molds made, manufacturers found etc etc) but the last thing anyone wants is to ”do a JQ” for example or infact, the whole Team Xtreme disaster.. I mean come on, Team Xtreme? Worst, absolute worst name and company ever. They were never going to be long term.

Anyway, always keen on details with this and with the right time and as I said, being blento keep the name, it can be successful no doubt. The world of RC 1/10th is now made for this car, with TC astro tracks...