View Single Post
Old 20-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattV6 View Post
I can see where you coming from but how hard can it be to add the feature to the site where it has the stock level. The website looks good so i cant understand why he wouldn't?

All i hear is people saying don't order from trackside spares because you wont get your order?
I think last statement is a little speculative and slightly unfair, paul has a great reputation in the micro community and beyond, and if any customer has any specific issue, just give him a ring and it will get sorted.

There sometimes can be problems sourcing parts which are out of stock. The logistics of getting Carisma spares can be a little frustrating. Most of the time, it is CML who import Carisma, who have run out of stock. And they tend to order from Carisma less frequently, so there can be delays. Paul will always do his best to communicate this with his customers.

As a Trackside shop driver, I can vouch that paul and myself have actually sent parts from our own spare cars and race bags to keep his customers happy and racing (he still owes me for that :P). Paul is the first to admit that he is kind of "old school" with the way he does his business, and he has made a decision that he doesn't want to implement an active stock system, sometimes its very easy to forget that there is somebody sat behind each website. As i said before, you can join his facebook group, or ring the shop and he will be happy to discuss any order with you before you place it.

Tom
TLR 22-4 2.0, TLR 22 5.0 AC Elite,

Kindly Supported by Trackside Spares, TLR, Spektrum and Horizon Hobby