View Single Post
Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

There is no 'New World Order' or mysterious 'Core 12 Click' (BTW its spelled Clique so its derived from a French term) or any such thing. Bury Metro is still Stu and Rog, they've just asked a few others to help them out.

I would like to ask our members to keep things polite on here please - it doesn't look good no matter how justified you might feel it is. If you have an issue PM me and I'll try to handle it without the use of 4 letter words guys!

That said I should state that I fully understand Rog and Stu's decision not to be involved in the series next year, and this entirely demonstrates why. All summer long we had a relaxed, fun atmosphere where Sundays meant an enjoyable afternoon at the track with some mates. The winter series in comparison has meant a lot of stress and long hours for Rog and Stu in race control, hard work for the rest of the club setting up and taking down and all we get to show for it is abuse.

I had offered to help Nick run next years series myself before Batley stepped in, but I'm glad they did as I'm not sure I'd want to after this. And if you think potential club members are in short supply the number of willing race directors is even less!

Yz4 - Yz2
DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC
Emergency back-up race controller
(but only if nobody better is available)