View Single Post
Old 15-07-2013
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

Quote:
Originally Posted by losichris View Post
Its swings and roundabouts, catch 22.
Drive that little slower and dont crash and get a clean run.
( this is what gets you taken out, as i noticed yesterday)
Or push harder giving more mistakes and crashes.
( this avoids being taken out)

Using the slow one got me 18/19 in round.
But for some reason i was in the C final, not sure how that could of been right.
In the final the slower dont crash technique doesnt work.
I beg to differ!

I had an awful days qualifying with electrical bugs and finished C10. I held back most of the race and finished up 3rd with having a good race with a few cars to get there, cleanly and enjoyable.

As for the Regional, I am enjoying the new Bury track, being that it was my 2nd time there since returning I enjoy the grip levels the track provides and the hugely varied layouts that can be done with the track hoses.

I will say I believe the X jumps need slightly reprofileing. Just tapping them send the car skywards, a better profile of the up and down slopes would make them absolutely spot on.

The quads were sodding difficult, I could manage the first section easy, however the 2nd set sent the car flying in odd directions for some reason and I know this happened for quite a few.
I would love to see these changed in to a rumble section and a triple - this would work well and keep interesting features.

I do realise there is always a core of members who throw the work in to any club, been there and done it my self. Please just take my ideas as just that, an idea!

Thank you for hosting a round of the regional series, it was a great day!

I will however say the 'scene' in the B final needs addressing ASAP - someone could of easily of been hurt cause of one drivers stupid behaviour.

Last edited by PaulRotheram; 15-07-2013 at 07:24 PM.