View Single Post
Old 30-11-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

[QUOTE=ja76;933649]
Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Yup great Sunday meeting, really enjoyed it. Few issues with lower heat drivers marshalling

You were only in the heat after me MR BIG SHOT.
But I'm sorry I couldn't get to your car in the time scale you expect neal... as I had only just ran to the other end of the track to Marshall a car for another Marshall and was slightly out of breath!
And also throwing a tissy fit on the rostrum is only going to get you an angry response!
But do except my sincere apologies.

To the rest of the guys at the club, Thankyou for a brilliantly run meeting was a brilliant day just wish I could have got to grips with the slippy floor a bit more lol
I don't know who you are, or what you are referring to, but I was referring to a few incidents of young children marshalling in places where they should have really been accompanied by adults, mostly for their own safety. Example at end of straight, where I had another marshal swap with him, as the young boy was out of his depth.

Also, there were times when people did not marshal, so there were significant coverage holes in areas of the track. Mike addressed this later on by moving and volunteering himself at times.

If you were the bloke talking, and not at all paying attention your designated track area, resulting in several drivers not being marshalled in heat 7 then you really need to focus on yours surroundings. Out of breath? You hadn't moved.
I shouted at the end of that particular race as there was a friends car upside down on the last lap and you had assumed that the race had finished, which it hadn't. This was after you had caused a number of other drivers, myself included to lose a lot of time as you were having a conversation. Its really a poor show. Apology accepted, move on.

Heat order was calculated based on current series points. Look at meeting finishing positions for a clearer picture.

10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------